CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

This Poem Makes No Sense


Triangular tears
spice up my eyes
pepper and salt
brimming just under my tongue
born again
and without remorse
coughing blood
"oh, look at that!"
Amazement at the bright droplets
dripping so perfectly
foaming shapes grasping
my stomach and turning
my angel
I can see your halo
disappear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. For me poems are not worthy at all and most of the time I don't understand them, but don't expect a lot from a person who couns down the time until the final exam in Hungarian classes. :D I like ballads though.

Vizarya said...

So, your new layout definitely helped me focus more on the awesome picture you added. :)

I'm not sure if this is a bad thing, but the poem kind of made sense to me. It's like crying while some part of you is dying... while someone close is wiped away from this earth. That's just what I got from it.

Maria Sondule said...

ropi: haha, that's great. I'll write a ballad next in your honor ;)
Ann MIchelle: Hmm, that's interesting. Pretty close to what I was going for, I guess. It's sort of about my wisdom teeth, like the blood line was when I was coughing blood and it surprised me. But the last two lines were about something different completely, I just felt I had to put them in. They were more along the lines of what you said. :)

Vizarya said...

Ohh! I see it now!

Hahaha, that's cool ^_^