
Yestereday Spring and I went to the city by ourselves!! (sorry, it's just that my mom would never allow me to do that, and it's nice having extra freedom here)
We were dropped off by my uncle at the kiss and ride station (why is it called the kiss and ride station? It makes no sense) so I teasingly blew Spring a kiss and we went to the city on the metro.
The first thing I thought when I stepped out into the square was that my only pair of sunglasses was at my (not Spring's) house. I hate it how you need things whenever you don't have them.
We went to the history museum and saw all these really cool things, including a gemstone that looked fuzzy/fluffy, a leaping tiger, and these weird insects that seemed to be dead leaves. Spring has been there many times, so she was bored, but I liked it a lot.
After lunch (which consisted of the second worst pretzel ever (the worst was at Disney)) we spent 30 minutes at an art gallery. The pictures weren't that great, and the special exhibit showing was a bunch of meaningless wooden sculptures. But oh well. We inevitably got ice cream (after all, with Spring around, ice cream is a necessity) and went home after going back to the history museum.
So all in all, it's been pretty busy. Today is Jenna's birthday, and I really should be wrapping her present, but I selfishly decided to blog instead. Happy days!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Kiss and Ride
Posted by Maria Sondule at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sounds fun. Going to the city is always cool. =D
XD Niice...
modern art confuses me sometimes.
also, bwah! you linked to me. sincerest thank yous. i shall link to you! =)
Ohmygosh!! Stopit!! I loved going to the city, so there.
Post a Comment