CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dirt can smell nice

Ok! I have not been doomed to an early death!
Today Timothy came over (at my constant urging) and brightened my world for about 4 hours.
What we did itself was extremely boring, and I would've been secretly hoping for a bolt of lightning to come out of the sky and kill me if I had been with someone else (such as Austin) but Timothy is interesting. Though I don't really understand why. It's just one of those things that is.
Basically, we went on a long walk and ate lunch in this really crowded cafe. They were filming some sort of a movie there, but Timothy asked the cameraman not to tape us. (grr, we could've potentially been on TV!) So after that we went back to my house and built some stuff and sat on the wet deck swing.
*happy sigh*

Whenever I'm with him I feel like Bella Swan comparing herself to Edward Cullen.
And it doesn't help that my head seems to empty whenever I talk to him. Every time he leaves I want to beat myself on the head with a stick because of all the things I shouldn't have done, or said.
I must make myself more interesting. More bubbly? More evil? More creative?
I hope I will find inspiration when I go on vacation on the 2nd. Maybe I should make myself talk to random people at the lake.

On another note, today is Harry Potter's 28th birthday! By now he's married and has had all three of his kids. I think Albus would be 3 now. Right?

10 comments:

Emily said...

Aw.. that's so cute! lol Like Bella and Edward.. haha. =)

KyraCaden said...

aww, if you're really like Bella with Edward, he loves you too, right? so cute :D

changetheworld360 said...

Have fun on vacation! Hope you find some inspiration, and too bad you didn't get to be filmed.

Lena said...

enjoy your vacation :)
and ummm.. he will be 28? i missed all the celebrations :P

Anonymous said...

aw that's adorable!

Anonymous said...

I hate Harry Potter he is an effing cheater. He survived the Lethal Curse twice. I was totally upset when I read it. It didn't have worth to read that 600 pages in English. And Snape died. What a cheat. He was my favourite. I hate harry since the end of the first book. He always survived it because he was lucky. He should have died in the end of the second book and the remaining 5 should not start as Harry Potter and.... but "Severus Snape and the rude students" for example or "Draco Malfoy and his quiddich successes" so my ideal Harry Potter series is where he dies. My friend downloaded the last book from the internet and we read with the same speed and we ended in the same time and when we discussed it turned up that his story was a bit different, do you think there are fake Harry Potter books?

Vizarya said...

Yay, Bella and Edward! I think you should just be yourself.. it's no good trying to be someone you're not.

I'm sorry you missed your chance to be on the tellie =( It sounds like it would've been cool.

Have fun on vacation! Do you know where you'll be off to?

And wow... Harry Potter is 28? That's a scary thought. *blinks* lol

Maria Sondule said...

I agree, Harry should've died, but I don't think he's that bad. The first books are good, and the last one is just a complete waste of paper. (except for the Snape chapter)
Maybe your friend downloaded the British version? I heard there are some differences between US and UK...

Anonymous said...

Yes, but they were huge differences. In his book harry died :D and Malfoy and Dudley joined forces. hehe I have the UK version.

Maria Sondule said...

Oh wow, maybe your friend got one of those illegal copies that are really weird?
I must see about reading this... Dudley and Malfoy join forces, LOL.