CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Out of Sight out of Mind 2


Yes!!! The lice seem to finally be gone! We did a second treatment yesterday and combed through it again and again and found absolutely nothing- not even one nit. Soon I shall forget about them and move on and hopefully spend some time with Spring without catching it a second time from her.
SInce I couldn't post on Sukku's blog about his debate thing, I shall write here.

Internet romance: is very bad idea because of the trust factor for starters. People who go online looking for romance are probably more likely to trust who they're writing to, and as we all know, there are predators out there... more than we know. If they just happen to fall in love on the internet, it wouldn't work anyway because chances are they would never meet, and who bases their relationship off a computer?? (well, I suppose I'm a hypocrite because whatever I have with Timothy heavily relies on access to a computer but still) You have to be able to touch the other person, spend time with them where you can watch what they do and hear their voice and such.

6 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

Interesting debate topic. I don't have much expertise in the relationship dept., so I really have no opinion.

Carlos said...

gracias por la visita

to you said...

congratulations on your lice-free-ness. i had lice when i was little and it sucked.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the net love and I don't really think such a strong link can be between 2 people whom met on net. I mean it is nice to meet people from other cultures but I don't think it is possible to know the other in a way to be lovers.

Congratulations at executing all the lice.

Emily said...

I had lice in 6th grade... my mom cut my hair. :P

Lena said...

you know about "online" relationships... it might be still different... if you can have great friends whom you never met, why cant you love someone you have never met?
i wrote about it once, thought you might want to take a look :)

http://it-is-all-my-world.blogspot.com/2008/02/just-click-away.html