
usually talked to you and then suddenly stopped? Like, Forever?
was really nice and then stabbed you in the back?
spread your secrets?
made you feel like the lowest scum?
lied?
you could talk to no matter what?
you thought you would be friends with forever and ever?
really understood you?
could tell you what color you would be if you were one?
took you places you'd never been before?
Please respond. Those are real questions, not rhetorical ones.
Breaking Dawn comes out in 8 days!!!! Lol, I've spent more time with Edward Cullen this year than with some of my friends. (but that wasn't on purpose) That will have to change.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Have you ever met someone who...
Posted by Maria Sondule at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
usually talked to you and then suddenly stopped? Like, Forever?
Yes.
was really nice and then stabbed you in the back?
spread your secrets?
made you feel like the lowest scum?
lied?
YES YES YES YES!
you could talk to no matter what?
you thought you would be friends with forever and ever?
really understood you?
could tell you what color you would be if you were one?
took you places you'd never been before?
Yes to all of those.
i can say "yes" to all of them. And i guess we all could, and i am happy about the way it was and have no regrets about meeting anyone in my life for from everyone i learned something.
Thanks for coming by my blog :)
yes to the first question, but then i kind of expected it to happen. so it's not as legitimate.
yes to the lowest scum question.
i've been lied to before. and yes, there are people who completely understand me, and people who i know i'll be friends with forever.
good questions!
and it's surprising that july is ending so quickly. sigh.
My answer is a painful yes.
But thankfully there have been others to more than make up for them.
Have a nice weekend :)
Hmm.... Well, I knew everyone would say yes, because the questions are a bit vague. But yay for experiments!
Well, there are bad people but I don't really share my secrets so I am not in trouble.
Well, I am not too upset about your OLIMPIC comment but I am not really touched by it.
"usually talked to you and then suddenly stopped? Like, Forever?"
Nope... Odd people get back to me after a long time. It's so cool, it's scary. <_<
"was really nice and then stabbed you in the back?"
Maybe? Can't remember. Not really...
"spread your secrets?"
Nope - wow...
"made you feel like the lowest scum?"
Definitely.
"lied"
Yep...
"you could talk to no matter what?
you thought you would be friends with forever and ever?
really understood you?
could tell you what color you would be if you were one?
took you places you'd never been before?"
Mucho yes to those~
Oh, and are you getting Breaking Dawn when it comes out?
No idea about breaking Dawn.... I'm going on vacation the day it comes out and my parents don't want to stop at a bookstore. But I'm praying that somehow I will acquire a copy.
No, I don't think so... well, lied, yes. But nothing too drastic.
Ahh *nods* gotcha. Somehow I can imagine you in dire suspense until you do acquire your copy of Breaking Dawn, like you won't really be into the vacationing bit so long as the thought of the book being out is on your mind ^-^;
Yess indeed... Although, it's been a couple of months, and I sorted it out with him! I couldn't be more happy about that!
Post a Comment