Best moments:
10. When Beau contacted me; I got rid of a whole bunch of unresolved anger.
9. Writing the Intelligence poem
8. Getting chosen for the Scholar's Banquet
7. Les Miserables
6. Completing my NaNo WriMo
5. Getting letters to the Editor published
4. Christmas- and meeting some good friends over that time period
3. All the times in Forensics, including the banquet tonight
2. Spring Break, and spending time with the people I care about during it.
1. Prom
Worst moments
10. lunch
9. not getting the Loverti scholarship
8. Calculus AP exam
7. Putting up with Snark's ex GF (although to be fair perhaps the reason we don't get along is because we're too alike)
6. not getting picked for argument
5. missing Xman
4. learning how greedy the world is in Econ and watching others be nonchalant about it
3. losing to a freshman in the district forensics tournament
2. PMEA cancelled
1. Ninja turn downs.
It's been a great year. Why is it over????



3 comments:
Yes, it sounds quite good indeed. I may retake a Maths exam to improve my score in university.
In Europe the drinking age is 18 generally as far as I know. Well Croatians are quite friendly but at the coast they don't really know Englush. I ahd more success with Hungarian. However I guess you will stay in a hotel where they should speak English. We usualyl rent an apartment. Well, it is a neighbouring country so for me its culture is not so "interesting", because it is similar to ours, but ther are many beautiful building and landscapes to see. Which city will you attend?
I always feel like your statistics sum up some significant part of your life.
I didn't even know you did NaNoWriMo this year <_<
Post a Comment