Croatia is only significant because I went there. And my folks did not come from Argentina XD But everything was beautiful! I'm going to post more pictures but blogger got mad at me when I tried earlier. We saw a lot of British tourists; it made me think of you. Blog reading tomorrow!
I'm most gratified that you should have thought of me, Maria. Pretty much made my night, actually. But I'm sure you said in a blog post once that your antecedents were Argentinian.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
5 comments:
Are we supposed to know why Croatia is significant? I thought your folks came from Argentina.
Croatia is only significant because I went there.
And my folks did not come from Argentina XD
But everything was beautiful! I'm going to post more pictures but blogger got mad at me when I tried earlier. We saw a lot of British tourists; it made me think of you. Blog reading tomorrow!
I'm most gratified that you should have thought of me, Maria. Pretty much made my night, actually. But I'm sure you said in a blog post once that your antecedents were Argentinian.
And while I'm on, I've never known what XD means.
*jawdrop* OMG, GORGEOUS!! Haha, thanks for the pictures, I'm feeling like I traveled with you the whole time ;)
look at it sideways. It's a face, see?
Post a Comment