CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wishes

AP Bio. I need to know the function of every kind of cell in every kind of organism. I need to know about the excretory systems of animals. I need to know about xylem and phloem. The origin of life. Examples of Darwin's theories. Structure of phospholipids. Paths of horomones secreted from the endocrine gland. I need to know the path blood takes as it circulates around the body.

So. How many of you use any of that in your regular lives?
AP Enligsh. Easy. I just need to write three essays in two hours.
Spanish. One chapter every three DAYS. And nine pages of homework every other.
I need to find a job.
I need to exercise more. My stomach is bursting right now, and I only jogged for twenty minutes today. In place. So it doesn't even count. I try to stop when I'm full, but people get mad when I don't eat dinner or lunch, even when I'm full, so I end up eating more than I should.
I need to get up at 6 tomorrow.
I need to go to sleep.
The end.

2 comments:

nani miyuki said...

wishlist...wishlist...be careful what u wish bcoz u mite juz get it...wishing u the best of luck too sis...xoxo...

Kai said...

YOU CAN DO IT! ALLLLLLL of it! You can, you can, you can! (I'm over here being your cheerleader! LOL!)