You may have noticed that I haven't been posting or commenting as much as usual. This is partly because of the AP exams, but also because my head's been in the clouds, and I've been talking to Snark all week. When we broke up, I tried to be as nice as I could, and we're trying to be friends. Obviously, it's going well; in fact, I spend more time talking to him now than I did when we were dating.
The exams went well too, and although i cannot officially disclose any information, I can say that the essays were ok. AP bio took fore out of me than AP English, even though the essays were shorter.



6 comments:
Funny how sometimes just letting go of all EXCEPT the friendship is the right thing to do. I'm glad you two are able to maintain a friendship! And, who knows - maybe developing the friendship will lead to a relationship that's much stronger than it originally was.
I have one unofficial result yet and I will get the rest in the end of May and 1st of June.
Sorry to answer you on your blog but I don't have your email. Just wanted to say I'm not REALLY going on a cruise - I was blog-daydreaming about going on one! I WISH I had $$ for ANY vacation! LOL! Email me & I'll tell you about being an editor. Hugs!
We have around 40 out of 386.
Kai: Oh I know, but I think you should go through with it. Once my dad had this dream of getting fish, and eventually he did that. In the long run, it's probably worth the same amount as a cruise... maybe...
Okay, the only thing that rings a bell is the "whoa SNAP there are essays for AP Bio?? WHYYYYY!!!!"
High-five for making it through your AP tests!
Post a Comment