Cancer is defined as a disease of cell division. A cell keeps going through mitosis long after its time is up, so the cells build and build and build. If the lump formed is safe, it is called a benign tumor. If it is metastatic, and has spread to other parts of the body, then you get cancer.
So. With this in mind, let us examine kinds of cancer. There is skin cancer, which people I am close to have suffered from, and breast cancer, and all these horrible horrible conditions that arise from simple cell immortality. But let us discuss instead cancer of the soul. The inability for the soul to stop dividing, and growing, and blossoming and even spreading from the tips of your toes to the top of your head.
Cancer of the soul is a beautiful thing, because people filled with soul have a singular passion for life and love, spreading their "disease" around them through acts of random kindness.
Often, it takes suffering to reach this kind of wholeness and understanding. Let's not let it get to that, ok?



1 comments:
You are just amazing! And wise beyond your years! I'm so very glad you found my crazy lil' blog & commented so I could 'meet' you. We were SUPPOSED to meet anyway - I believe that - & I'm happy we did! Abrazos y sonrisas!
Post a Comment