Not much to say right now, just wanted to post a quick update.
I filmed a video at Snark's house yesterday. He kept making silly noises at the camera.
I tried out for the fall play of next year and got a callback! I'll know tomorrow whether I got in or not, but there's a 60% chance that I made it. Although, it wasn't helped much by my bad acting... At least my British accent was good, eh guvner?
My college application stinks, and its worth fifty points in English!
I got an interview with a restaurant!! Yay! My first interview!!! What should I do? What should I wear? What should I talk about?



7 comments:
Holy SMOKES, you're on a roll! And here I am without even a driver's license or job or latest gig to speak of <_<
What restaurant? If we still lived there, we'd come for dinner and leave you a BIG tip!
What do I do: Turn up ten minutes early and express interest in the business.
What do I wear: Something that gives the impression you know how to look clean and smart (yuck.)
What do I talk about: What an outgoing person you are, how well you get on with people, and attentive you are to their needs.
Can you manage that?
haha, thanks, but you're a little late. :) I already got the job. It was the advice my friends gave me though, so it must've worked...
'Late' is my middle name, Maria. Congratulations. Don't let the bastards get you down, though.
Well, smile. They want to know you are friendly and say helpful things. But pace yourself. Don't talk to fast nor tell them toooo much about yourself...yet you need to have that enthusiem..and let them know everything you can do.
I'm sure you'll do great.
Well done with the callback, you'll be great! :) And good luck for the interview! :)
Post a Comment