If I stare at it, I can comprehend it... but it looks different and more comprehensible here than on the email I got in the preview subscription thingie... or something.
Interesting, but in a disjointed sort of way. It's not my style at all (I go for more flowy and aesthetic format stuffs), although I do appreciate the genius of e.e. cummings.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
3 comments:
wow! its so clever!
I can't do anything with it.
If I stare at it, I can comprehend it... but it looks different and more comprehensible here than on the email I got in the preview subscription thingie... or something.
Interesting, but in a disjointed sort of way. It's not my style at all (I go for more flowy and aesthetic format stuffs), although I do appreciate the genius of e.e. cummings.
Post a Comment