CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughts

Today I was driving along and I saw a brown, wet-looking hunk of something on the road. My first thought was pity for whatever it was, and my second thought was "what exactly is that?" I'm going to pretend it was a log.


The kid I babysat today had us play Snow White and the Seven Dwarves and Storm Troopers. A Geonosian (a type of alien) stole some diamonds from the mine, so the dwarves cooked and ate him. In the mean time, Dopey accidentally threw a lightsaber at the mine, causing it to break in half. He was locked in the Millenium Falcon for his mistake.
Kids are treasures.

I get annoyed when people pass me when I'm going above the speed limit. (only slightly above, of course) It's like they resent me for slowing them down, even though I should be the one putting the brakes on.

I don't understand my feelings for piano. I go through six-month phases where I play vigorously, and then don't touch the instrument again for a year. I'm in one of the playing phases, and I hope it doesn't go away, because I love some of the music I've learned. At the same time, my attention to viola has dwindled slightly because I devote my music time to piano. Maybe I just need some new music.

1 comments:

Ben Ditty said...

I really love piano!