This may sound forward, but I've been doing a lot of looking around and right now I think you're one of the most attractive things in my life. Other people say you're great, and that people can learn a lot from you, which I admire. I know that you don't let everyone past your defenses either. Even though it pains me to think of you with other people, at least you only let a small group of people who are serious about you into your circle, instead of taking in every person who gives you their attention.
From the outset I would like to say that I think highly of you, and that already, even though I'm not intimate with the details of your personality, I'm serious about you. I intend to go all the way. I promise I'll do whatever it takes, except of course cheating, which I am morally opposed to.
The thing is, you're worth it. You give me motivation to get up in the mornings, to study, and to work towards goals that I have to challenge myself to achieve. I know that even when we have our bad days we can work through it, because I'll never give up on you.
I love you, class, and I look forward to a long and stable relationship with you.
I could never hurt you, so please don't hurt me.
Love,
Maria



1 comments:
So, are we talking 'class' as in Audrey Hepburn, or is this Maria does enigmatic? I'd prefer the latter, since I find the conventional interpretation a bit boring. Not that it's any of my business, of course.
And I think this is a much better love letter than the last one. In fact, I think it's rather good. Not that it's any of my business, of course...
Post a Comment