CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dear Parents

There has been a lot of talk about a camera lately. I just wanted to reiterate that even if I do not get a camera for my birthday, I am still extremely grateful to you. I realize you are getting me other gifts and that you have given me other gifts. Really, a camera is insignificant. And believe me when I say that I think about how lucky I am every single day.

You guys are awesome.
Love,
Maria

2 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

All fixed :)

Vizarya said...

Ohh, camera!I never know what I want for my birthdays. I just know that I like surprises and I have never been disappointed by the gifts others have given me. Of course, this habit makes it difficult for people to figure out what to get me, but everyone always pulls through :D