CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Body Parts that Aren't all that Important Until They Go Wrong

Don't even ask why I was thinking about this.


Butt pillow- How uncomfortable would it be to sit without the lovely cushion built so wisely into your rear end? I imagine myself going through a whole day without it, and it would require a lot of tolerance. Thank God for butt pillows.

Pinky toenail- my toenails sometimes get long enough to poke other toes. It's very painful to walk that way, and since it stops hurting as soon as I take my shoes off, it's very easy to forget to cut them. Thus, the problem persists for longer than it should.

Eyelashes- Don't you hate it when eyelashes get stuck in your eyes? Or when they fall out? I bet someone with balding eyelids would look pretty weird.

Wisdom teeth- I hate wisdom teeth. I hope they rot in plaque.

Appendix- probably the most dangerous of them all. I'm lucky not to have problems with it.

3 comments:

JJ said...

I've never heard of a butt pillow, much less seen one. I don't think we stiff upper lip Brits would approve of such decadent comforts.

I've never had an eyelash fall out (at least not to my knowledge,) I've never had wisdom teeth (at least I don't think I have,) and I had my appendix removed when I was twelve.

There's something a little disgusting, or at least unsavoury, about toe nails.

Maria Sondule said...

Everyone has a butt pillow. I'm just calling it a butt pillow because it sounds cooler that way. butt cushion? haha, I dunno.
You've never had wisdom teeth? Lucky.

JJ said...

No, I don't think we have butt anythings, Maria. Just chairs that we sit on.