I've not yet heard people complain of boredom. I was meditating about this, and so I came up with a list of things to do at this place. It includes:
Eat in the dining hall
Eat at Denny's
Eat in L3
Eat in The Spot
Art museum
Botanical gardens
Get gelato
Eat felafels
play the piano in the practice rooms
Watch a movie with your dorm mates at 2 in the morning (popcorn, chocolate, and twizzlers provided by Ms. Mars (my friend) and stolen by Q)
Play pool and lose the cues, while eating pizza
Study while eating pizza
Play strange video games about viruses
Discuss shakespeare and eat other people's pizza
Natural History Museum
Take a bus to Target (to buy food)
Eat out
Talk about eating
So you see, there is no shortage of activity.



1 comments:
haha, well I can see you're eating well.
Post a Comment