CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cleverbot

So, everyone seems to be trying out this new site called cleverbot.com

You go on and talk to a computer that's supposed to have human conversation.
Here's how mine went:

Me: So what's up?
C: You want to take over the world?
Me: Good thinking. Let's start with China.
C: yes, Germany is a rather disgusting country.
Me. "Ich Ein Berliner" as I always say.
C; Then you do believe in the great evil.
Me: I don't know what to say.
C: That's what they want, you not to think.
Me: Wow. Now I feel like I'm being creeped on.
C: You should feel like a creeper. Creeper.
Me: You're a creeper.
C: No, everyone likes me.
Me: I don't like you.
C: Why not?
Me: You called me a creeper.
C: No I didn't.
Me: You can't deny it.
C: I just did.
Me: Now you're being annoying.
C: Just like you.
Me: Ok, what do you want to talk about now?
C: I want to talk about hipsters. how do you feel about hipsters?
Me: I eat them.
C: But how? That must be hard.
Me: Not when you're a vampire.
C: I wish I was a squirrel.
Me: Then I would eat you.
C: You would.
Me: Thank you. I love you.
C: I.
Me: Say it!
C: Why don't you make me.
Me: You don't love me anymore? :(
C: I do love you!
Me: That's just gross. You'd better not rape me.
C: I know how now.
Me: I think this is the end of the conversation.

4 comments:

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Cleverbot?! HAHAHAH. This reminds me of something from my youth. I can't even put my finger on it, but I'm pretty sure you could, like, add a robot on MSN and talk to it. Something. Very similar. Ahahah. OHHH NOSTALGIA.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Ben Ditty said...

There were bots on AOL Instant Messenger that did that :) But this is better, or at least with you it is!

Anonymous said...

ROFL!

Wine and Words said...

OMG. That's hilarious. Cleverbot sounds anything but clever. I have to try it. Wait, have I been duped? Is it really a thing? Ha! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you!