CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Where Do You Find Peace?

Places/times I find peace:
1. In the shower
2. when I'm done with everything and can relax
3. the candle-light service on Christmas Eve when everyone sings Silent Night without accompaniment, and is lit only by candlelight.
4. Saturday mornings when I wake up and can go back to sleep
5. surrounded by nature's beauty
6. the start of Argument Class
7. outside in the rain, or inside with my eyes closed, listening to it
8. when my brother stops playing the piano, or when my dad starts playing the piano
9. when I play my viola
10. while reading Twilight. I know they're no the best books, but it always comforts me that Bella and Edward will always be there for eachother. It's also weird that I don't feel this way about any other sappy romances I've read.

6 comments:

JJ said...

1 When women stop giving me grief.

2 When government ministers stop threatening to give me grief.

3 When I go into one of my deep visualisation states while listening to Deva Premal sing the Moola Mantra. Problem is, it tends to encourage the visualisation of the very women who would give me grief.

Number 3 is optional.

Anonymous said...

I agree with JJ's #1 :P

Mine would be...
1. when I listen to the happy Anti Flag songs
2. whenever we're just watching a movie or hanging out together
3. when I zone out in english class
4. in the middle of a hug
5. John Lennon
6. Reading a good book
7. When I finish hw (just of classes I like...I don't care about english hw)

JJ said...

You're OK, Snark. She doesn't deserve you!

Lexi said...

I feel soo happy when I have EVERYTHING done....which is rarely! hehe.

I would do a list, but it would be VERY long ;)

Vizarya said...

1. Whenever I explore on my own
2. Running
3. Reading
4. Listening to the rain
5. Before I fall asleep
6. When I shower as the sun begins to rise
7. Memories of peaceful/calming things
8. After I write something that satisfies me
9. Music
10. Among good friends that I trust and feel so understood by

Lol - my answers are always so much broader than yours XD I didn't know you had pianists in your family. I love "Silent Night"!

Gabrielle said...

Hi i'm Gabrielle and I found your blog from Mizz Ali! Its really pretty!

will you follow mine? http://musiclyricslove.blogspot.com