LOL - heck yeah, Physics beautified and held to sparkle softly beneath a gentle light XD
I thought my Physics teacher was the only one who didn't mind wasting coffee filters for demonstration purposes. Everyone else would be hoarding them for their morning coffee :-/
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
5 comments:
How very observant.
My teacher demonstrated this when we were learning about free fall in physics. It was very pleasing to watch.
You mean teachers have uses?!
Haha some of them do.
LOL - heck yeah, Physics beautified and held to sparkle softly beneath a gentle light XD
I thought my Physics teacher was the only one who didn't mind wasting coffee filters for demonstration purposes. Everyone else would be hoarding them for their morning coffee :-/
Post a Comment