CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Magic Number

How do guys always bounce back so quickly after breaking up?? Am I really that unloveable? Today I was feeling lazy so instead of shovelling the mountain of snow in our driveway I made a list of 100 things I want in the guy I marry. The low score was Timothy at a 46 out of 100. And the high was Ed (who I have not dated) at an 81 out of 100. Beau, who is now my ex from one day of dating, got a 76. Blah. I'd better meet someone who gets a 90 before I'm 25.

Anyway, Jesse Mendez gave me this award!
The rules: Give it to ten people, write ten things that make you happy, and name the person who gave you this award.
Ten things that make me happy:
1. Beau (but not anymore)
2. school cancellations
3. hugs
4. Harry Potter
5. playing viola
6. fish swimming
7. talking on the phone with one of my friends for an hour and saying strange things
8. singing Disney songs!
9. writing
10. Acting

Ten people I tag: Ann Michelle, Lucy, Indigo, Nani, Quintessa, Changetheworld, Ropi, Kate, Feather, and Lavender Rose

5 comments:

Vizarya said...

WHOA, I think I'll do that... a list of 100 things I want in a guy I marry.

Although, now I'm curious as to why 25 is a specific age you're planning on finding someone with a 90 by.

Guys just move on quicker if they're not the ones fighting to keep the pieces of once-upon-a-relationship's. Maybe they know that they're just "not ready".

No matter. Just because they're prats doesn't mean you're unloveable. After all, going through all those guys gives you a chance to find what you need! You know what you're after and what doesn't cut it. Don't think for once that no one loves you, 'cause like it or not, you've got family and a ton of friends who love you in that "you're-pretty-freaking-awesome" kind of way. After all that, some guy will come to his senses and get the hint sometime - and you know what? He'll be worth the wait.

Lol - and on a completely random-related note... THANKS FOR THE AWARD!!

Anonymous said...

Don't get me wrong, Hungarian system is good. For example our maths teacher told that we learn much more than Harvard students, we just lack fame.

Maria Sondule said...

Ann Michelle: thanks :) Haha, 25 is just a random age, I guess. I think most people get married at 25. Ginger's brother's 25 and he already has two kids. So I guess that's just the age...
Ropi: Oh I know, it's just that you said you didn't like that university. I don't think Harvard is even the best school in America. It's got great name recognition, but there are schools that have a lower acceptance rate and such.

nani miyuki said...

it was, what it was sis...let it be..

Vizarya said...

25 with two kids... Wow. Talk about vitality XD

I think I'd wait until I'm older until I settle. Don't get me wrong, kids are cool... but they sap the life out of you real quick. Raising them should be a part-time job! ;) Gotta love em.