CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Before Spirit





Yes, I am in this photograph. For those of you who might've thought I was black or Chinese or something, sorry to dissapoint. Obviously, I'm the one staring up into the sky.
The idea behind this photo is that I'm a ghost finally at peace with herself, and I'm dissolving into oblivian. The two people in the clouds are looking down at me and absolving me of past sins, or offering me love and pride, or whatever you want. You know what the heart is.
Anyway, let me know what you think, this is my piece for computer multimedia arts class, so I have to turn it in for a grade. If you think it deserves an F, please tell me why so I can think about ways to improve it before it's due.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am sorry to disappoint first but I had no expectations towards your ethnicity.

I a sorry to disappoint you second but I don't really like it. I like natural stuff more usually.

Imogen said...

Congrats! You just won two awards on my blog. Throw a party and check out the post! http://writeaboutwhat.blogspot.com/2010/02/awards-double-yay.html

Maria Sondule said...

I like natural stuff too but that wasn't the assignment. I think I did a pretty good job.

Anonymous said...

Well, it is just an excuse. :P I dislike excuses. Sorry I haven't received my kindness list (check my blog). It contains nice phrases.

Maria Sondule said...

Lol, an excuse for what? The point was to get a good grade on the assignment. :)

Vizarya said...

Did you? Get a good grade on it, I mean. I realize I'm really behind on the times, so by now you've probably long had a grade and the image framed on an important wall of fame <_< *wouldn't be surprised*

Maria Sondule said...

Haha, yes, i got a 95 on it, which is pretty good.

Vizarya said...

Booyah! Great job :)