Thanks everyone! Mary: first loves are fun though. You never forget them. :) Jenny: I will try to get a good role... eeps. Ann Michelle: *kidnaps back in a private jet and parachutes out while singing* :)
I don't know yet. We audition on monday. But this means that I could get a lead, and I think it means that I am definitely in the show. (this is really good, considering how competitive our school is. Only about 15 girls got callbacks out of like 70)
Oh, that callback. I thought it is when you call a friend but he didn't answer it but he calls you back later. That's why I was so shocked. Why was it a news?
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
7 comments:
congrats!!!! good luck :) and yes, all of my friends tell me their first love wasn't the nearly the best.
Thats awesome Maria! I knew you'd do great! :) Good luck and I hope you get a good role :)
Ohsnap!!!!!!!
*kidnaps you after callbacks to celebrate with victorious music and sparkling confetti of awesomeness*
;D
Thanks everyone!
Mary: first loves are fun though. You never forget them. :)
Jenny: I will try to get a good role... eeps.
Ann Michelle: *kidnaps back in a private jet and parachutes out while singing* :)
And?
I don't know yet. We audition on monday. But this means that I could get a lead, and I think it means that I am definitely in the show. (this is really good, considering how competitive our school is. Only about 15 girls got callbacks out of like 70)
Oh, that callback. I thought it is when you call a friend but he didn't answer it but he calls you back later. That's why I was so shocked. Why was it a news?
Post a Comment